Is there anybody here who doesn’t know Elon Musk and his well-known car manufacturer, Tesla? I bet not! Tesla cars can be considered as a revolution in the vehicle industry in the world with offering specific features. Not only the vehicle, but also the marketing methods in Tesla have had such wonderful progress in a way that currently you can drive a Tesla for a few hours in the northern US to see whether you like the car to buy or not! This method is getting more and more viral and we hope to experience it soon in every country including the UK. So, let’s see what’s more behind the scenes of the Tesla PCO car. In fact, we are going to review Tesla model 3 as it is the most popular Tesla PCO car in the UK.
- Why Tesla as a PCO car?
- What are Tesla PCO cars? Which one is the best?
- Everything to know about Tesla model 3 PCO car
- Conclusion: is it worth it to have a Tesla PCO car?
Why Tesla as a PCO car?
Although some people think Tesla buyers are fans due to the brand name or even Elon Musk, the truth is people love the technology! The point is both design and technology made a work of art out of Tesla. Another reason is that most Tesla users say “Tesla is real in features” which means every feature promised by Tesla is truly available in the vehicle.
What are Tesla PCO cars? Which one is the best?
Currently it seems there are only 3 Tesla PCO cars available in the UK:
- Tesla model 3
- Tesla model S
- Tesla model x 90d
And as the second one is an older model, tesla model 3 is the more popular one. Therefore, the rest of the content we will talk about is the Tesla Model 3 PCO car to see whether it is really the best one or not!
Everything to know about Tesla model 3 PCO car
So, let’s have a ride with Tesla model 3 by reading more about it.
The first drive with a Tesla model 3 will show you the difference between Tesla and other vehicles you drove up to now. Similarly, the first eye-catching feature can be the interior design.
- Your car key can be your smartphone!
- The 15-inch driver screen allows you to control everything (including Satellite navigation, music and media streaming, internet connectivity and Bluetooth). Use the best of this connection between you and your car.
- Tesla model 3 awarded the highest safety score for the passenger and driver.
- Leather seats with the most comfort is another interior expected feature.
Tesla is famous for its autopilot driving feature which can be found in Tesla model 3 as well. However, this model is not a self-driving tesla PCO car and can assist you partly in driving. Steer, acceleration and brake are supported by Tesla model 3 autopilot feature.
The 360 ° cameras allow you to have the most visibility while driving and reduce the chance of crashes impressively. The point is, Ultrasonic sensor detectors are also there to guide you to safer driving or having a perfect park!
The touchscreen is ready to serve you the best control of the whole parts of the car, from wipers to mirrors and headlights. Adjusting the steering wheel can be done through the screen as well. Did you know that you can set a profile for every driver and change the settings for every driver with only a button on the touch screen?
Seats and passenger area
When it comes to having a PCO car, preparing comfort for the passengers is one of the most important factors. Fortunately, the Tesla Model 3 performs well in this case. Spacious legroom with a spectacular all-glass roof make it the most memorable ride for every rider taking you!
It is also possible to prepare a safe ride for children by easily adding child seats.
Want a fast but safe ride? Tesla model 3 is out there waiting for you! Reaching 0 to 60 mph in less than 3.2 seconds with top speed of 162 mph simply claims that.
Highest safety rank is also awarded to tesla model 3 from different aspects including:
- Driver’s safety
- Passengers’ safety
- Lane Support Systems
- Seatbelt Reminder
- Speed Assist
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Potential collision avoiding
Battery and charging
The battery of Tesla model 3 passes all the standard tests and is capable to ride over 278 miles by once fully charged battery of 55kWh. As you know charging costs in the UK is about £2.75 with a 7kWh home charging (which every hour of driving would cost about £1.2) though the fast charging stations – more than 500 superchargers in the UK- may vary.
It is worth mentioning that the charging time based on the method can be estimated as below:
- Home charging about 13 hours
- Superchargers about 30 minutes
Features in at a glance
- 12-way power adjustable heated front seats
- Premium seat material and trim
- Upgraded 8 speaker audio system – immersive sound
- Standard maps & navigation
- LED Headlights, fog lamps and daytime running lights
- 15” touchscreen
- Centre console with storage, 4 USB ports and docking for 2 smartphones
- Adaptive cruise control
- Autopilot Hardware
- 55 kWh battery
- Parking sensors and assist camera
- Parking sensors
- Traffic sign recognition
- DAB Radio, music, FM radio and media over bluetooth connection
- Steering wheel mounted controls
- Auto dimming, power folding, heated side mirrors
- 18″ Aero alloy wheels
- App controlled keyless entry and remote climate control
- 5 star NCAP safety rating in all categories
- Dual zone climate control
- Blind spot detection
- Tinted glass roof
- Keyless entry and remote climate control with an app
- Remote central locking
Conclusion: is it worth it to have a Tesla PCO car?
It highly depends on your taste but yes it is worth it if you find it! In other words, it is a little difficult to find a Tesla PCO car in London, however it is not impossible. If you found it, we hope you have the best ride experience with the Tesla model 3 PCO car.