Is there anybody here who hasn’t heard of Elon Musk and his well-known car manufacturer, Tesla Motors? I bet not! Tesla cars can be considered a revolution in the vehicle industry, offering magnificent features. The vehicle and the marketing methods in Tesla have had such incredible progress that in the northern US, you can currently drive a Tesla for a few hours to see whether you like to buy the car or not! This method is getting so viral that soon enough, it will be used in every country, including the UK. So, let’s see what’s more behind the scenes of the Tesla PCO car. We will review the Tesla Model 3 as it is the most popular Tesla PCO car in the UK.
- Why use Tesla as a PCO car?
- What are Tesla PCO cars? Which one is the best?
- Everything to know about Tesla Model 3 PCO car
- Conclusion: is it worth it to have a Tesla PCO car?
Why use Tesla as a PCO car?
Although some people think Tesla buyers are influenced by the brand or even Elon Musk himself, the truth is that people love the technology which is used in the vehicle! Both design and technology made a work of art out of Tesla. Another reason is that most Tesla users say, “Tesla is real in features”, which means every feature promised by Tesla is genuinely available in the vehicle.
What are Tesla PCO cars? Which one is the best?
Currently, it seems there are only 3 Tesla PCO cars available in the UK:
- Tesla Model 3
- Tesla Model S
- Tesla model x 90d
And as the second one is an older model, the Tesla Model 3 is the more popular. Therefore, the rest of the content will be about the Tesla Model 3 PCO car to see whether it is really the best one or not!
Everything to know about Tesla Model 3 PCO car
So, let’s have a ride with Tesla model 3 by reading more about it.
The first drive with a Tesla Model 3 will show you the difference between Tesla and other vehicles you drove up to now. Similarly, the first eye-catching feature can be the interior design.
- Your car key can be your smartphone!
- The 15-inch driver screen allows you to control everything (including Satellite navigation, music and media streaming, internet connectivity and Bluetooth).
- Tesla Model 3 was awarded the highest safety score for the passenger and driver.
- Leather seats with the most comfort is another interior expected feature.
Tesla is famous for its autopilot driving feature, which you can also find in Tesla model 3. However, this model is not a self-driving tesla PCO car and can assist you partly in driving. Steer, acceleration and brake are supported by the Tesla Model 3 autopilot feature.
The 360 ° cameras allow you to have the most visibility while driving and impressively reduce the chance of crashes. The point is, Ultrasonic sensor detectors are also there to guide you to safer driving or having a perfect park!
The touchscreen has brought you the best control of all parts of the car, from wipers to mirrors and headlights. Adjusting the steering wheel can be done through the screen as well. Did you know that you can set a profile for every driver and change the settings for every driver with only a button on the touch screen?
Seats and passenger area
When it comes to having a PCO car, preparing comfort for the passengers is one of the most critical factors. Fortunately, the Tesla Model 3 performs well in this case. Spacious legroom with a spectacular all-glass roof makes it the most memorable ride for all of your riders!
It is also possible to prepare a safe ride for children by easily adding child seats.
Want a fast and safe ride? Tesla Model 3 is out there waiting for you! Reaching 0 to 60 mph in less than 3.2 seconds with a top speed of 162 mph clears up all doubts!
The highest safety rank is also awarded to Tesla Model 3 from different aspects, including:
- Driver’s safety
- Passengers’ safety
- Lane Support Systems
- Seatbelt Reminder
- Speed Assist
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Potential collision avoiding
Battery and charging
The battery of Tesla model 3 passes all the standard tests and is capable of riding over 278 miles when the battery is fully charged at 55kWh. As you know, charging costs in the UK are about £2.75 with a 7kWh home charging (every hour of driving would cost about £1.2), though via the fast-charging stations (more than 500 superchargers available in the UK) may vary.
It is worth mentioning that the charging time based on these methods can be estimated as below:
- Home charging about 13 hours
- Superchargers about 30 minutes
Features at a glance
- 12-way power-adjustable heated front seats
- Premium seat material and trim
- Eight upgraded speaker audio systems – immersive sound
- Standard maps & navigation
- LED Headlights, fog lamps and daytime running lights
- 15″ touchscreen
- Centre console with storage, 4 USB ports and docking stations for two smartphones
- Adaptive cruise control
- Autopilot Hardware
- 55 kWh battery
- Parking sensors and assist camera
- Parking sensors
- Traffic sign recognition
- DAB Radio, music, FM radio and media over Bluetooth connection
- Steering wheel mounted controls
- Auto-dimming, power folding, heated side mirrors
- 18″ Aero alloy wheels
- App-controlled keyless entry and remote climate control
- 5 star NCAP safety rating in all categories
- Dual-zone climate control
- Blind spot detection
- Tinted glass roof
- Keyless entry and remote climate control with an app
- Remote central locking
Conclusion: is it worth it to have a Tesla PCO car?
It highly depends on your taste, but yes, it is worth it if you find it! In other words, it is a little challenging to find a Tesla PCO car in London; however, it is not impossible. We hope you have the best ride experience with the Tesla model 3 PCO car.